Answers to some of your queries -
- Which are the colors available in t-shirts?
Black, White, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Yellow and Grey.
- What is the t-shirt quality?
The t-shirt will be 180 gsm, 100% premium super combed cotton.
- What are the sizes available?
We have S, M, L, XL, and 2XL. That will be 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46 inches.
- What will be the delivery duration?
The delivery will take around 7-10 days from the date of order confirmation & payment.
- What are the payment terms?
The payment will be the Base Price + 5% GST + Transportation charges.
- How do you accept the payment?
The payment will be accepted via Google Pay or via Bank transfer.
- What will be the transportation charges?
The transportation charges will vary between Rs 5 - Rs 10 depending on your location.
- Can we get individual names printed on the t-shirt?
Yes, but the name printing will be at actual costs. Rs 50/name/t-shirt and Rs 100/number/t-shirt.
- Can we get any samples?
- A t-shirt with any print to check the quality of the t-shirt and the print quality. This will cost you Rs 500 with shipping.
- A t-shirt with your design print. This will cost you Rs 1500. Out of these Rs 500 will be adjusted in the bill.
- Size samples. A bundle containing all the sizes will be sent to you for try-outs for Rs 1200. These won’t be taken back because of the use, by multiple students.
- Do you also provide sweatshirts?
Yes, we do but they are not included in the campaign. Their costs will be different.
- What kind/style of printing do you use?
It is high-quality, durable screen printing.
- Do you also provide digital printing?
Yes, we do provide digital printing, but that is not included in this campaign and it usually costs twice the amount.
- Where is your company located?
The company has 3 offices, in Pune, Mumbai and Chandigarh.
- Can you sponsor the whole t-shirt?
Sorry, we can’t sponsor the whole t-shirt as we are working with a lot of colleges and we can’t give importance to one college over other.